I genuinely believe that the most important thing in user experience design is the context. This is why I always make sure I have a deep understanding of the business environment and user needs. Having a basic knowledge of front-end development allows me to look at the UX process from different angles.
I’m a UX designer with an academic background in neurocognitive sciences and psychology of human-computer interaction. I make informed design choices by using data analysis combined with my knowledge of human behavior. I am a fan of agile, always willing to experiment.
I actively participate in the local design community, acting as a speaker, a mentor for junior designers, and an organizer of the Future Design meetups.
March 2019 - now
LEAD UX DESIGNER, INFULLMOBILE
Working with international clients to provide the best possible user experience for new and existing products. Optimizing internal processes and managing a small team of UX Designers.
Sep 2017 - now
FREELANCE UX DESIGNER
Independent freelancing work including UX design, consultations, usability audits, workshops.
Clients included: MasterLife, AfterFit Catering, Askberry, Pegboard, Feedly
Jun 2017 - Jan 2019
PRODUCT DESIGNER, GROWBOTS
Growbots is one of the most recognized polish startups, part of the 500 Startups seed accelerator.
At Growbots I took an active part in all stages of product development - from the discovery phase and business analysis up to the continuous analysis of product performance and potential improvements.
My responsibilities included:
• Redesigning Growbots SaaS application - designing complex information architecture, user flows, and interactive prototypes
• Cooperation with the development and graphic design team on the implementation of designed solutions
• Quantitative and qualitative data analysis (Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Fullstory)
• Co-creating Growbots design system from scratch, including tone&voice
• In-depth interviews and usability testing
• Working closely with product owners on business analysis
• Continuous analysis of customer feedback and proposing improvements
Apr 2016 - May 2017
UX DESIGNER, LAWONDERLAB
• Creating designs - from personas and lo-fi prototypes to value propositions and interactive prototypes
• Close cooperation with the research team within preparing tests and analyzing results, preparing change recommendations
• Running and planning User Experience workshops
• Performing usability audits
• Preparing change recommendations based on the research results
• Gathering clients business needs and requirements through workshops and meetings
Clients included: NaTemat, To Reforge, Copernicus Science Center
Aug 2015 - Sep 2016
UX DESIGNER, ISOLUTION
Work on internal and commercial projects.
• A full analysis of users needs, creating personas and empathy maps
• Creating interface prototypes (low-fi and hi-fi)
• Information architecture
• Conducting usability testings
• Conducting User Experience workshops for clients
• Organize one of the biggest User Experience conferences in Poland (UX Conference 2016)
Apr 2015 - Jul 2015
UX INTERN, TYLKO
Working and learning from experienced UX Designers in a Tylko's product team.
My tasks included conducting usability testing, creating a tutorial for the tylko's app, and preparing mockups and prototypes.
2019 - now
CREATIVE LEADERSHIP (POSTGRADUATE STUDIES)
2014 - 2016
HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION (ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE)
2012 - 2017
PSYCHOLOGY WITH A SPECIALIZATION IN COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE (MASTER'S DEGREE)
TALKS AND WORKSHOPS
Some events at which I had an opportunity to share my knowledge 💙
Workshop: Coming soon
Talk: Social entrepreneurship as a way to create digital products that change the world (and make revenue). Goodify case study.
Talk: Designing mobile apps for boosting user engagement – the psychology of building habits. Listen to the talk
UX Jam For Good
Workshop for NGOs: Understanding and using psychological mechanisms of helping to build long-term support of donors through digital channels.
Internal conference at KMD
Workshop: Lean UX in practice
Batony UX/UI Meetup
Lightning talk: Soft skills in UX Design - what makes a mediocre designer great. Listen to the talk
Classes at post-graduate studies: Creative skills in practice.
Allegro UX talks
Talk: How to involve the entire company in the product design process. Listen to the talk
Talk: Skipping the discovery phase - how to design a wrong solution for the wrong problem. See the presentation
Ladies That UX Warsaw
Workshop: Conducting a usability audit using cognitive walkthrough method. See the presentation
Google Developers Group
Talk at the meetup: Short history of computers and programming
Knowledge & Competence
I treat the design process as an integral part of achieving business goals and I always analyze the competitive landscape before starting a project.
I always make sure that the project responds to the real needs of users and I like to take an active part in defining a project's scope.
I use Product Management techniques to help prioritize product work and choose the best features, both from users and business perspective.
By using good design practices and my own experience, I strive to make even the most complicated processes easy for users.
I use research techniques to understand users' needs and validate my ideas and designs with them.
I use data to make informed design choices and I form hypotheses to drive meaningful experimentation.
CERTIFICATES & WORKSHOPS
UX-PM LEVEL 2
AGILE PM - AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
PRODUCT OWNER TOOLKIT
Jaime Levy, world-known UX strategist
RESOLVING CONFLICTS AT CREATIVE WORK